LNDL's Web of Science databases:
You will need to create a personal account in Web of Science to create alerts. To create an account:
1. Click Sign In in the top right of the screen and select Register.
2. Fill out your contact information and click Continue.
To create a search alert in Web of Science, sign in to your personal account. Next:
1. Conduct your search.
2. Click Create Alert in the left sidebar next to the results list.
3. Name your search and make sure the Email Alerts box is checked. Then click Save.
To create a citation alert in a Web of Science database:
1. Click on the title of the article that interests you in the results list.
2. Click Create Citation Alert in the right sidebar.
3. Set your alert preferences and click Create Citation Alert.
To create an RSS feed of a search in Web of Science:
1. When you set up an alert, an RSS feed for that search will be created as soon as you save the alert settings.
2. Click RSS feed to get the URL.
3. Select your feed reader and click Subscribe Now.