LNDL's Web of Science databases:
You will need to create a personal account in Web of Science to generate alerts. To create an account:
1. Click Register in the top right of the search screen.
2. Fill out your contact information. Click Continue.
3. Follow the directions for required email verification. Click Continue.
4. Complete the registration form. Click Submit Changes.
To create a search alert in Web of Science, sign in to your personal account. Next:
1. Conduct your search.
2. Click Create an alert in the left sidebar of the results list.
3. Fill out the Create alert form. Name your search. Make sure the Send me email alerts box is checked. Click Create Alert button.
To create a citation alert in Web of Science, sign in to your personal account.
1. Run a search.
2. In the search results, click on title of the article that interests you.
3. Click Create Citation Alert on the right of the article record.
4. Click CREATE on the Create citation alert form
5. You will receive a confirmation that the alert has been created; click OK
To modify, delete or rerun search or citation alerts:
1. Click the Alerts tab at the top of search screen.
2. Select the type of alert, search or citation, that you wish to modify