To create a search alert in Academic OneFile:
1. Enter your search terms. Click on magnifying glass icon to run the search.
2. On the search results screen, click the Search Alert icon at top right.
3. Click on how you want to be alerted, Email or RSS feed.
4. If you select Email, fill in the Search Alert form. Click Create Alert at the bottom right.
5. If you select RSS, copy the url in the Search Alert form. Click Done. Paste url into your RSS reader.
To create a Journal/Table of Contents alert:
1. At the top of the search screen click Publication Search.
2. On the Publications Search screen, enter a publication title in the search box or click List All Publications and select a journal title from the alphabetical list. Click Search.
3. On the publications search results screen, click on the the title you are interested in to get the full record for the publication.
4. From the full record, click Create Journal Alert icon at top right.
5. Click on how you want to be alerted, Email or RSS feed.
6. If email, complete the Create Journal Alert form. Click Create Alert.
7. Click Ok on the confirmation message you will receive
8. If RSS feed, copy and paste the url into your RSS reader. Click Done.