You will need to create a personal account in order to create alerts in SAGE.
To create an account:
You will need to be logged in to your SAGE account to create search alerts in SAGE Journals.
To create a search alert in SAGE Journals:
1. Conduct a search.
2. From the results page click Save Search button on top right of screen.
3. Fill out the Save this search form. Click Save Search.
You will need to be logged in to your Sage account to create a journal alert in SAGE Journals.
2. Either option will bring you to an A-Z journal title list. Navigate to the journal that you are looking for.
3. Click in the box for the journal title, and then click on the Add Alerts button.
4. Fill out the Add Email Alerts form. Click Add Alerts
5. Scroll down the My Alerts page. Click on My Alerts link on the left.
6.Select the alert frequency and select format. Click Submit