Filter Your Results
On the Seeker results page, you have a few options for limiting the types of results you see. On the left side of the screen, locate the "Refine Results" menu.
Check the box beside these limiters to apply them to your results page:
- Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals
- Local Partner Libraries - just view items available via USMAI libraries
- Full Text and Local Partner Libraries - remove items only available through Interlibrary Loan. Note: this will include books available through other USMAI libraries.
- LNDL Books and Videos - view only books and media available at Loyola Notre Dame Library
- Slide the toggles in either direction to view items published in a specific year range
- Seeker includes multiple types of sources. Select "Source Types" to expand the section and limit to a specific type, such as Books. Select "Show More" to view all available source types.
Clear Your Filters
The "Current Search" section shows you the search terms, expanders, and limiters currently applied to your search. To take a limiter or expander off your search, click the "X" beside it.