Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Users must complete two sessions to be certified to use restricted equipment.
- Part I is the completion of a self guided tutorial and quiz
- users can take as often as needed
- must score 100% to proceed to Part II of training
- must download certificate of completion
- Part II, an in library session to demonstrate proficiency in using the equipment
- schedule an appointment with staff
- upload certificate of completion for Part I of training
After both sessions have been completed, users can
Part I Training: Tutorial and Quiz
Part II Training: Demonstrated Proficiency