Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- National survey on use and satisfaction with library services
- Comparative data with other participating schools
- Conducted in February 2019
- More information on the survey and participating schools available on the MISO Survey website.
- People still think the library is important and are satisfied with LNDL's services
- LNDL serves a number of different user groups who have very different user needs
- Users are looking for space and online resources
Most and Least Used Services by Undergraduate and Graduate Students
Library Services: Importance vs. Satisfaction
Satisfaction with Library Staff