***Note: Due to COVID-19 library closures, Interlibrary Loan is currently only able to deliver electronic PDFs of articles and book chapters. We will update this page when books are available again***
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a service that enables patrons affiliated with Loyola University and Notre Dame of Maryland University to request materials not owned by the Loyola/Notre Dame Library.
Contact the Interlibrary Loan department at 410-617-6804 or email@example.com with any questions.
1. What types of materials can I request via Interlibrary Loan?
2. How will the items I request be delivered to me?
3. How long does it take for an item to be delivered?
4. Does Interlibrary Loan cost money?
6. How long can I borrow or renew an Interlibrary Loan item?
7. How are Interlibrary Loan items different from USMAI items?
8. If the item I need is checked out from LNDL or other USMAI libraries, can I request it through Interlibrary Loan?
9. Who should I contact with questions about my account or requests?
10. I take classes in or around the Loyola Timonium or Loyola Columbia campus. Can ILL items be delivered there?