Service learning is a pedagogy that is included by many academic areas. If you are unfamiliar with databases in specific disciplines, here is a way for you to group LNDL's databases by subject areas.
1. Start at the library home page.
2. Put the cursor on the Search tab.
3. Select Databases. (This will retrieve an alphabetical list of all of LNDL's databases).
4. Locate the All Subjects box. Use the down arrow to retrieve a list of subject categories.
5. Select the relevant subject area, i.e. Education.
6. Click on your choice to open the database.
TIP: Check if the database has a thesaurus or subject headings list. Using these official terms should retrieve more on target results.
The following databases have significant numbers of service learning articles but are by no means your only choices.
Seeker is the search box on the library home page
These are some of the journals LNDL has access to that have service-learning articles. Click on journal title, then Full Text Access to see access points.