Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To log into the library research databases from off-campus, you will be required to use your Loyola or NDMU provided username (full email address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) and password. Notre Dame students should use their Gatorpass (same as email password), NOT their Brightspace password.
If you need assistance logging in, please start a chat with a librarian.
Welcome to the Research Guide for EDU703, Methods of Qualitative Research. This guide serves multiple purposes:
- Provide tips, tricks, and resources for finding, analyzing, and conducting qualitative research
- Links to Databases providing scholarly journals and other resources in education.
- Link to a book guide, showing how to search the library catalog and WorldCat to find books.
- Link to a citation searching guide, for help using bibliographies to connect you to other sources.
- Link to the Alerts guide to help you set up search alerts and Table of Contents alerts to keep you abreast of resources in your field and within your subject area.
- Link to a guide on searching ERIC.
Ask a Librarian
Your research librarians are here to help!
Chat with the AJCU consortium:
Chat with Backup Staff:
Our chat service is offline.