Note: Journal/Table of Contents alerts are not currently available in SciFinder Scholar through LNDL.
To create alerts in SciFinder, you will need to register with the database.
2. Click "Next."
3. Accept the license agreement.
4. Check the box next to your institution's name.
5. Complete the form and click Register.
6. Check your email and click the link in the message from SciFinder to confirm your registration. You must click the link within 48 hours, or it will expire.
You will need to log in to your SciFinder account to use the database and set up alerts.
To create a search alert in SciFinder:
1. Click Keep Me Posted Alert at the top right of your results list.
2. Name your search in the box that pops up, adjust your alert settings, and click Create.
To create a citation alert in SciFinder Scholar:
1. Click on the article title in the results list.
2. Hover over Get Related Citations and select Get Citing from the drop-down menu.
3. After the citing references appear, click the Keep Me Posted Alert button in the top right of the screen.
4. Name your alert (using the article title is easiest) and click Create. Ignore the yellow alert bar.