To set up a journal/table of contents alert in Project MUSE:
1. Click on Tools in the top right of any page in the database.
2. Click on Email Alerts in the left sidebar under "Content Alerts."
3. On the Email Alerts screen, fill in your email address and click Make or Change Selections.
4. Check the box next to the journal(s) that interest you. Then click Save Changes and Exit.
Project MUSE offers three types of RSS feeds:
To subscribe to an RSS feed:
1. Select any of the feed links above, and then click on the journal that interests you.
2. When the screen for that journal comes up, select your feed reader and click Subscribe Now.