Faculty Borrowing Privileges
- Books can be checked out for four months
- Media items can be checked out for seven days
You can renew most items online by logging into your library account or by calling Circulation at (410) 617-6801.
Library Hours Summer 2014
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 8pm
Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday: 12pm - 5pm
Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
Note: Research assistance is available year-round through the library's website 24/7 via instant message.
Welcome to the Faculty Resources guide, where you will find information about library resources and services for faculty. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Administration (410) 617-6814
- Circulation (410) 617-6801
- Research & Instruction (410) 617-6802
Printing, Copying, and Scanning
- Printing and copying are free for faculty. Call Circulation at (410) 617-6801 for details.
- Scanning is free for all library users. We have a state-of-the-art scanner on the first floor near the Circulation desk and multiple scanners in the Digital Media Lab on the lower level. Please ask a librarian for help if you need assistance with scanning.
Library News for Faculty
The latest library liaison newsletter to faculty is linked below.
Ask a Librarian
Your research librarians are here to help!