The Digital Karl Barth Library
Trial access to the The Digital Karl Barth Library is available to Loyola/Notre Dame Library patrons from 4/24/2015 to 5/24/2015.
Click Here to access The Digital Karl Barth Library.
After you explore The Digital Karl Barth Library, please click here to complete a brief survey to let the library know what you think.
The Digital Karl Barth Library includes the original German version and the English translation of Karl Barth's magnum opus, The Church Dogmatics, in its entirety. Also included is Barth's Gesamtausgabe, which includes hundreds of letters, sermons, lectures, conversations, and academic writings. For more information about the content included in this collection, as well as general help, including navigation instructions and search tips, click HERE.
After you use the trial, don't forget to let us know what you think!
Fill out a brief survey on the Digital Karl Barth Library by clicking here.
You are also welcome to send comments to AcqLib@loyola.edu (the library's acquisitions department).
The Digital Loeb Classical Library
The Loeb Classical Library from Harvard University Press has gone digital!
Trial access to the The Digital Loeb Classical Library is available to Loyola/Notre Dame Library patrons from 2/27/2015 to 4/26/2015.
Click here to access The Digital Loeb Classical Library.
After you explore the Digital Loeb Classical Library, please click here to complete a brief suvey to let the library know what you think.
The Loeb Digital Library presents over 520 volumes of Latin, Greek, and English texts in digital form allowing readers to browse, search, bookmark, annotate, and share content. An interconnected, fully searchable, perpetually growing, virtual library of Greek and Latin literature, The Digital Loeb includes accurate English translations of epic and lyric poetry; tragedy and comedy; history, travel, philosophy, and oratory and other documents of Greek and Latin Classical importance.
* All Loeb volumes in print, including biannual editions
* Toggle between single and dual language reading modes
* Search across the full library in English, Latin, and Greek
* Bookmark, organize, and annotate in a personal workspace
*Share notes and reading lists with other users
After you use the trial, don't forget to let usknow what you think!
Fill out a brief survey on the Loeb Digital Classical Library here.
You are also welcome to send comments to AcqLib@Loyola.Edu (the library's acquisitions department).
To request a database purchase or trial, please contact Anna D'Agostino, Electronic Resources Librarian: (410) 617-6844 or email@example.com. Please address the following considerations:
- Will the database be used by both faculty and students, or is it primarily for teaching and research?
- What is the value of the database to the entire department?
- Does the database meet any cross-departmental or co-curricular needs? In other words, does it have interdisciplinary impact?
- Would the database meet the needs of classes taught every semester and/or research conducted year-round, or are the needs less frequent?