The first time you use Interlibrary Loan, follow these steps to create an Interlibrary Loan account:
- Click here to go to the login page. You can also access this page under My Accounts on the library's website (www.lndl.org).
- On the login page, select the "New User?" link.
- Review the information on the page that appears. It includes instructions for choosing a username/password and guidelines for using the service.
- At the bottom of the page, select "First Time Users Click Here".
- Fill out the form to create an account. Select "Submit Information" at the bottom. If you have questions about the form, see the diagram below.